Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Last Testament of Choi Hong Hi


I am the man who has the most followers in the world. I am the happiest man who has done everything to do in my life. It is fortunate you have come. Is Mr. Chang Ung here?

Mr. Rhee Ki Ha, it is good that you have come. I am glad that my son and daughters like you most. You probably might know Mr. Chang Ung well. It is time to introduce Mr. Chang Ung proudly in public. Please carry on propaganda that Mr. Chang Ung is the tallest and in the highest position in the ITF.

If only I had been as tall as Mr. Chang Ung I could have had less opponents. However, as my body was so tiny that there were many opponents. Thus all alone I could not but fight against them for so long.
But I have never been worn out for the justice was on my side. I have always worried about a successor to the president. However, my mind is set at ease for there is Mr. Chang Ung.

Mr. Hwang Kwang Sung, your duty is very big and important as a spokesman, and chairman of the Merger Committee. It was my wish to merge the Taekwon-Do into one. Please get on your own duty responsibly.


Mr. Park Jong Soo had immigrated into Canada in 1967. Before that he educated Taekwon-Do in Europe.
In 1972 went to Canada where Mr. Park Jong Soo resided leaving my children behind without informing them. In those days Taekwondo was not widely spread, so that I used to say to crave the words of Taekwon-Do on my coffin. Now Taekwon-Do has developed on a large scale.

Mr. Leong Wai Meng is a man of conscience indeed, He has given great contribution to educating the Taekwondo.
As I thought his finance is in good condition I drew his name out on the stockholders list of the Chang Hun Foundation.

Mr. Hwang Jin is doing well on the way of Mr. Chon Jin Sik. So I appointed him as a member of the Consultative Committee. Please enlarge the Consultative Committee into 9 members. Here I appoint Mr. Jong Jae Hun.

My followers.

Taekwondo never exists without the DPR of Korea.
You should know this. The ITF is an international organization and does it need to argue about ideology? Does the United Nations belong to the Africans because the Secretary General a black man? Please give up this kind of idea. Taekwondo must be Korean centered.

Choi Jung Hwa lied to me at the airport. I was again deceived. You ought to tell the public throughout the internet that I did not forgive Jung Hwa. I forgave him as a father but the Taekwondoists would never forgive hi. Before Jung Hwa apologizes to Taekwondoists the world over, he will never be forgiven. While I am still alive you should send the message to the internet the soonest as possible.

On
11th June 2002 in Pyongyang (16,30-17,10h), DPR Korea.


The ones who heard the last words of General Choi.

Mr. Rhee Ki Ha
Grand Master and the Vice-President

Mr. Tom MacCallum
Master and the Secretary General

Mr. Leong Wei Meng
Master and the Chairman of the Consultative Committee

Mr. Hwang Kwang Sung
Grand Master, spokesman and special aide

Mr. Park Jong Soo
Grand Master and a member of the Consultative Council

Mr. Hwang Jin
Master and a member of the Consultative Council

Mr. Hwang Bong Yong
Chairman of the Korean TaeKwon-Do Committee

Mr. Jong Jae Hun
Secretary General of the International Martial Art Games Committee

Mr. Rang Bong Man
Secretary General of the Korean TaeKwon-Do Committee

On September 22, 2002, 70 representatives from 46 countries attended a memorial service for General Choi. The solemn and memorable service was held in Pyongyang, North Korea, the birthplace of General Choi. A special Congress of the ITF was also held on September 22, 2002 to uphold the General's last wish to elect Mr. Chang Ung as the new president of the International Taekwondo Federation. In his last words, and before nine officials of the ITF, General Choi named Mr. Chang Ung as the new president of the International Taekwon-Do Federation.


Notice: The content is available in many sites from internet. This Blog moderator is aware the content and its validity is rebuttable and it only stands in this Blog as referrence and requote from other sources.

0 comments:

2009

Promoting Traditional Taekwon-Do
free counters

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP